Le Visage Integrative Massage: Grounded in Gratitude
Linda celebrates her 25th anniversary read more
LeVisage is a therapeutic massage facility incorporating a personal and holistic approach to massage therapy.
Therapeutic Myofascial Massage
K.M.I. Structural Integration
The Importance of Bodywork
Most people think of therapeutic massage - bodywork - as a means of promoting relaxation and providing relief from the everyday stresses of life. And while massage therapy can dramatically improve the quality of our life by...
relieving stress and tension headaches
increasing circulation and flexibility
increasing venous and lymph flow
... therapeutic bodywork offers much more.
Your Safety is My Priority
During these unprecedented times, the safety and wellness of my clients is of utmost importance. In an effort to keep everyone healthy and safe, I am implementing the following changes. Please read the following and reach out to me with any questions.
In good health,
What I am Doing to Keep Clients Healthy and Safe
- Our waiting room is closed, and I will text clients when I am ready for them and will ask that you enter the side door.
- Allowing time between clients to sanitize and disinfect the office
- Hand sanitizer will be available when you enter our office.
- Continuously disinfect the office (doorknobs, chairs, etc.)
- Disinfect the massage table between clients
- Clean the bathroom between each client
- As always, sheets will be changed between clients
What I am Asking of my Clients
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness (cough, sneezing, weakness, temperature, sore throat) it will be necessary to reschedule your appointment. If anyone in your family is exhibiting these symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment please wait in your car until I text you when it is time for your appointment, and I will ask you to enter the side door.
- It is recommended that you wear a mask during your appointment
- Please shower and dress in clean clothes before coming to your appointment.
- Please do not stop at stores or for coffee on your way to your appointment. This will decrease the risk of exposure prior to your appointment.
- Shoes must be taken off before entering the massage room. Please leave your shoes in the hallway or outside (weather permitting).